Sunday, August 1, 2010

My poor car...

My poor car... It happened on friday I was on my way home from work... I stayed at work late cause it was busy and I wanted to help them out. Well I was getting on the Freeway to head home well there was a car in front of me stopped at the meter and I stopped behind them and I was at a total stop and the truck behind me ran into the back of me because he was not paying attention... The reason he was not paying attention was cause he dropped his cigarette on his lap and he looked down to brush it off... Before I know it he smacked into me... Nothing Happend to his truck but a little scratch... I am doing good Have had a killer headache sense it happened and have been pretty stiff expecially my neck and shoulder area... At least I am in better shape then my poor car...


No comments: