Wednesday, May 21, 2008

YEA! I finally got a cupboard!

So today we have a cleaning inspection at are apartment.... So it was a very big list of thing we had to clean.... Good thing lattly i have liked to clean:) So some of the roomates that live here did not want to help.... so this morning at 1:00 in the morning Me, Shaili, And Kristen were out in the kitchen scrubbing it... We cleaned out the nasty fridge again... and the freezer... Then it came time to clean the Cupboards there was so much stuff in some cupboards that most every thing was expired so we cleaned them out and there was a little cupboard above the microwave that ended up being empty after we cleaned it and eveything is this cupboard was expired.... So the cupboard became mine scence I did not have one.... It is not very big but at least I have one Now YEA! After we Finally got Done Me, Shaili, and Kristen Finally went to bed Around 2:30 or 3:00.... We finally are starting to feel like we live here.

2 comments:

Ben and Ashlee said...

I am glad that you finally got a cupboard!! That is great, now you have room to store stuff for me when I come to visit! Love ya!

Stacie said...

I remember the good ol' cleaning check days!!! I hated them!! I felt like even though I was away from mom and dad I still had chores! However, my roommates and I really needed the push because we wern't so clean all the time! Glad those days are in the past!